We currently have multiple open positions for Postdoc, Graduate, Undergraduate and Medical school students, and visiting students/scholars !!!
We have a postdoc opening right now! A Ph.D. in Biomedical Engineering or related areas with expertise in at least one of the following areas will be considered as priority: Cell and Tissue Engineering, Neural Engineering, Biomaterials and Regenerative Engineering, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Bioimaging, etc. Please send your CV with full list of publications to Prof. Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We have multiple fully-funded phd positions! We always welcome talented, self-motivated, and hard-working PhD students to join our group.
- Perspective PhD students with educational background mentioned below are very welcome to inquire potential positions by directly reaching out to Prof. Li (email@example.com). Motivated students are encouraged to apply to the PhD program in Biomedical Engineering at UH (See the official requirements).
- Admitted Graduate Students are welcome to contact Prof. Li (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss possible PhD/MS projects.
Master/Undergraduate/Medical Student Research Positions:
Our group has positions for undergraduate and medical school students to involve in the frontier interdisciplinary research. Motivated students are encouraged to contact Prof. Li (email@example.com) for suitable positions.
Visiting Student/Scholar Positions:
We are accepting visiting students and scholars with similar research interests to join our group.
The Li Research Group at UH conduct the highly Interdisciplinary Research Projects. Candidates with prior educational background and research experience in the following areas will be considered as priority.
- Biomedical Engineering (Cell and Tissue Engineering, Neural Engineering, Biomaterials and Regenerative Engineering, Medical Devices and Instrumentation, Biomedical Sensors, etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (Circuit design, Device fabrication, Flexible electronics, Optoelectronics, Solid state electronics, AI and intelligent systems)
- Mechanical Engineering (Design and Manufacturing, Robotics, MEMS and Nanotechnology, etc.)
- Material/Chemistry (Synthesis of Biomaterials, Soft materials, Smart active materials, Electronic materials)
- Applied Mechanics (Biomechanics, Fluid mechanics, Solid mechanics, Fluid-structure interaction)